Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about ECO FACE PLATINUM.
Q. The mask glows red. Does it radiate heat?
- A. No. You should feel almost no heat as the ECO FACE operating temperature is lower than the temperature of the skin.
Q. Does my skin type (dry, oily, combination) matter when using this product?
- A. ECO FACE is compatible with all skin types. Users currently undergoing skin treatment and/or are suffering from a skin condition must consult with their doctor before using this product. Users who are pregnant, nursing or menstruating should limit use of this product as much as possible, as use of this product may destabilize hormonal balance and negatively affect skin.
Q. I want to use ECO FACE outside of Korea. Is it compatible with 110V in the US?
- A. ECO FACE supports 100–260V. When overseas, please use a travel adapter. Though it's not recommended, you can also use the USB cable with your own slow to regular charging AC adapter to charge the unit.
Q. It says that a PLATINUM mask comes with 216 LEDs. Why do I only see 108?
- A. Each bulb contains 2 LEDs inside. Each LED package is equipped with 2 LED elements, resulting in 216 ECO FACE LEDs.
Q. When is the best time to use the mask?
- A. ECO FACE can be used at any time of the day without issue, but according to dermatologists, better effects can be achieved when used between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. when skin regeneration is at its peak.
Q. Is my controller broken? It doesn't seem to turn on.
- A. After selecting the desired number of minutes, wait five seconds for the mask to automatically turn on.
For a complete list of FAQs, please visit WIBE LIFE.